The Student Travel Fund Contest is organized by the APAMI2006 Science Program Committee to promote students' involvement of Medical Informatics researches. The ¡§Student Traveling Fund¡¨ has been allocated to to provide financial aid for students, especially from developing countries, to present their papers. The fund will be granted on a need basis.
The APAMI2006 SPC will judge the applications. There will be up to 10 winners receive a financial award up to 1000 USD per person.
Winners will be notified prior to the conference. Please notice the following qualification constraints.
To qualify for the Student Travel Fund Contest , submitted papers must meet the following guidelines:
- The first author on the papers must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at the time of submission of the paper .
- The first author must have contributed at least 50% to the technical content of the paper .
- The first author must be willing to present the paper in person at the conference in lecture form.
- Papers must be submitted electronically. No submissions will be accepted by e-mail or regular mail.
- Student submitters must insure they check the box indicating interesting in being considered for the Student Travel Fund Contest, which certifies that the above conditions are met.
- Application has the same deadline as paper submission.